This course consists of Five days in-person in Montreal, with small group interactions, site visits, field trips, and guest presentations.
Participants in the Learning Circle come from diverse backgrounds and experiences as they prepare to take leadership responsibility in the United Church. Through genuine encounter, intercultural dialogue, and active learning, participants will:
- Form a community of support and understanding
- Share one another’s theological perspectives and pastoral practices
- Explore challenges and identify resources
- Discover key elements of the historical and theological journey of the United Church
- Explore what it means to be an intercultural church
- Identify the United Church’s core values, structures, policies, and commitments.