The college welcomes applications from international students.

Students who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents will require a study permit. Since we are located in Quebec, this means applying for both a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) from the Government of Quebec and a study permit from the Government of Canada. Depending on your country of nationality, you may also need to apply for a travel permit to come to Canada. Please note that we cannot currently sponsor international students for the Diploma in Ministry.

As part of its commitment to sharing its rich resources with a global church, students preparing for ministry in certain provinces of the Anglican Communion are entitled to pay tuition and fees as if they were domestic students. In order to qualify for this category, students must provide a signed letter from a bishop in the Anglican Communion that indicates they are either a priest in good standing or are in preparation for ordained ministry. Please read the full policy for details.

Please contact us if you have questions about applications for international students.